Monday, November 28, 2011

One Big Family Circle

I walked into a supermarket today and bought the December issue of Family Circle magazine. I also bought a quart of milk and a Heath bar, but I've purchased those items many times without telling you, so why Family Circle?

Because they have great taste in literature!

(photo courtesy of my smartphone)


If that review has anything to do with my mom subscribing to Family Circle for many years, then thank you, Mom!

For those of you who live locally, Dave Congalton will interview me from 5-6pm on KVEC 920 this Wednesday, November 30. If you live out-of-range, you can still listen online and call in to ask me a question. For a short time in high school, I interned at KVEC, even delivering one on-air news report (thankfully, lost forever).

And if you live nearby, or happen to be traveling nearby this weekend, I'll be signing copies of The Future of Us and Thirteen Reasons Why at the San Luis Obispo Barnes & Noble this Saturday, December 3, beginning at 4pm. I worked at this B&N for a bit while writing Thirteen Reasons Why, but I mostly worked in the cafe where I messed up many drink orders. If you remember me messing up your mocha, latte, or iced coffee (I still blush over that one), stop by and I'll buy you another one.

And I promise to let the professionals make it.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

i just started reading last night and i love it! wish there were more hours in the day for me to just read!

Bonnie said...

I just might have to stop by and pick up a signed copy for my bff! She loves your work =)

Teena in Toronto said...

I read "The Future of Us" this evening and enjoyed it :)

Italia said...

Loved it! It makes my top favorites of 2011! Loved everywhere this story took me. Loved the side characters. And it had funny parts too!