Saturday, November 19, 2011

Future Friday #13: Winner

Before I announce the winner, I want to thank all of you who entered any of the thirteen contests in our countdown to The Future of Us. Carolyn Mackler and I enjoyed reading every one of your comments. You've given us great suggestions for things to read and watch and listen to, made us laugh a lot, and brought tears to our eyes much more often than we expected.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

And now...

Congratulations to Sabrina for being randomly selected to win the thirteenth and final round of Future Friday giveaways! To claim your goodies, send your mailing address to EmmaNelson4Ever@aol.com. If you don't know who Emma Nelson is, you will when you start reading The Future of Us!

Heading into Thanksgiving, Sabrina is thankful for "all of the writing I've been able to do (and have published) this past year and all of the wonderful people I've been able to meet and network with."

For those of you didn't win, you'll get your chance to find out who Emma Nelson is (as well as her next door neighbor, Josh Templeton) when our book is released this Monday, November 21st!

Carolyn and I barely knew each other when we began working on this book, but we became great friends during the process. It was the best writing experience either of us have ever had, and we can't wait for you to read the story that came out of that experience.

When you do read it, please let us know what you think!

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

Hopefully the book will be published in Norway as well, cause I've really been looking forward to this book :)

Amy said...

Congrats Sabrina!!!! I am bummed I didn't win the batch of books but I am happy it was you that won them! :D

nothanks said...

Congrats Sabrina! :D If I was you, I'd be very excited to win so many books. Well, I entered probably anywhere from 10 times out of the 13 contests that were held for Future Friday. All the while, I was pretty bummed out I didn't win this one, but when you mentioned how both of you have read every single comment, and checked out new music, movies, books, etc. I teared up. I don't know why but it made me so happy, knowing that we've inspired you two when you've inspired us. :) It's just interesting to think about.

Sabrina Steyling said...

Wow, 2011 is my lucky year! I've won a few other books through blog giveaways this year, plus I've started getting free books from a website for being a reviewer, and I've gotten free copies of books from my local friends who are authors as well. It's a good thing I like to read, LOL! This is really awesome. The only bad part is that I'm going to need a new bookshelf! ^_^

Thank you Jay and Carolyn; I can't wait to read The Future of Us! :)

Jennie Englund said...

Everybody is going to LOVE this book! I sure do!

Congrats, Sabrina! You're going to have lots and lots of fun and good reading.