We'll find out the sex...fingers crossed!...this Wednesday. So which do you think it'll be? A boy or a girl?
Leave your name and answer in the comments section, and I'll let JoanMarie randomly pick a number to figure out which person (from the list of correct answers) will win the prize. And no, you can't answer twice. You already have a 50/50 chance of getting it right!
What are you hoping to win? I'll send you a signed copy of Thirteen Reasons Why, a signed copy of JoanMarie's CD In This World, and some cheap and silly pink or blue goodies...some of them edible. (I didn't want to buy that pink and blue stuff ahead of time just to take a picture for you because then I'd have to return half of it.)
I'll announce the name of our baby and the winner this Thursday, so get your answers in by Wednesday evening.
In the past several months, a lot of people have been telling us their superstitions about how to determine the sex. Below, I'll share some of that info to help you make your selection.
- JoanMarie had lot of morning sickness, associated with the extra female hormones caused by a baby girl.
- Since the male determines the gender, and my parents had two boys, there's a really good chance it'll be a baby boy.
- JoanMarie has been expressing a lot more of her "girly" characteristics, so it's a girl.
- JoanMarie usually sleeps on her left, which means it's a boy.
- A woman at church can tell just by looking at the shape of a mommy's tummy, and apparently we're having a girl.
- Based on our birth dates, BabyGenderTool.com says we're having a boy.
- JoanMarie's been craving sweet over spicy, which means we're having a girl.