Monday, October 27, 2014

50 States Against Bullying: MASSACHUSETTS

The fourteenth stop on my 50 States Against Bullying campaign brought me to Massachusetts. Whenever I travel to a big city, it takes me a while to gain enough courage to step onto buses and the subway. But once I get the courage, it's kind of fun!


I took a bus, and then the subway, to Ottoson Middle School. Like most of the schools I've visited in New England, it was surrounded by beautiful trees. But I really loved the way these pipes covered this school sign with steam, so that's my pic to represent this Ottoson! (Sorry.)


Sometimes I worry about maintaining the attention of hundreds of people sitting on a hard gym floor, but these students were awesome. And there were so many great questions at the end, I could've stayed and chatted with them for the rest of the day.


But I had to do an interview for the student news, and they also had some great questions.


And I obviously gave some really ridiculous answers!



No comments: