Monday, November 16, 2009

Mmm...Cheesesteaks

I'm heading to Philadelphia for several days of speaking at the NCTE and ALAN conferences. (Hey, maybe I can sneak in a ghost tour while I'm there!) If you're attending either of these conferences, be sure to say hi.

If you're not a member of NCTE or ALAN (for example, say you're in high school!), I'm also signing books at two events that are free and open to the public. The authors I'm doing these events with are absolutely unbelievable. If you're in the area, let me give you two reasons why you should stop by:

  1. Because you love getting autographs from some of your favorite authors.
  2. Because you love watching me get all nervous when I ask some of my favorite authors for autographs.

Friday, November 20 - 7 to 9pm
Doylestown Bookshop - Doylestown, PA
authors I'll be pretending not to be nervous around: Laurie Halse Anderson, Lauren Myracle

Sunday, November 22 - 1 to 3pm
Children's Book World - Haverford, PA
authors I'll be getting autographs from: Laurie Halse Anderson, T.A. Barron, Sarah Dessen, Steven Kluger, Justine Larbalestier, David Levithan, Lauren Myracle, Scott Westerfeld, Jacqueline Woodson

See ya there!

3 comments:

Donna Gambale said...

I'll be seeing you again at the event on the 22nd! So excited to have that many amazing authors in one place. And this time, closer to home!

Paul Greci said...

I've attended ALAN and NCTE five times. Sadly, I won't be there this year. It is truly the Candy Land of YA. Full of fun and inspiration. Have a great time!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Woohoo Jay! You're coming to Philly. Maybe it's time I broke another book so I have something for you to sign;) Or...this would make a great Christmas present.