Friday, November 06, 2009

And the NYT Bestreader is...

I plugged in the numbers 1 and 79 at random.org, and it tossed back the number 32.

The 32nd commenter on my last post was...

DONNA AILEEN

Congratulations, Donna! I'll be sending you one free copy of each book from the latest New York Times chapter book bestsellers list: Catching Fire and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Thirteen Reasons Why by U. Knowhoo, Fire by Kristin Cashore, I Am a Genius Of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb, Return to the Hundred Acre Wood by David Benedictus, and Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

And thank you all for such wonderful comments!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Donna!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats Donna!

That is one awesome giveaway! I've read nearly all of those books and they are all awesome!

Donna Gambale said...

Congrats, Donna! (If I couldn't win, at least another Donna did.) These really are fabulous books!

Donna Aileen. said...

Yay. Im so happy that I won. can't wait to start reading those books. Thank you very much Jay.