Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - 2011

To honor this day of sharing the love, I wanted to share with all of you my absolute favorite love song. It's been my favorite since I first heard it, and was one of the first songs I learned to play on the guitar.

I think this recent collaborative version captures the song's atmosphere beautifully.



Happy Valentine's Day
to all of my
family, friends, and fans

I Love Ya!



(Check back soon! In the next day or so, I should be announcing the four winners of autographed copies of Thirteen Reasons Why.)

7 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jay! Hope it's a lovely one for you, your wife, and your little boy. Enjoy! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day Jay...love to you and your family. thanks for sharing that collaborative..hadn't seen it and now it's a fave too.
We should play some guitar sometime...and hang for some Samson sharing too.
Blessings & Love
Dave

Shannon Messenger said...

Aw--I love that song.

Though--hold the phone--YOU PLAY GUITAR?

Another Jay fact I should have known...and didn't. Clearly I fail as a fangirl stalker. Le sigh...

SelenaAddicted said...

Happy Valentine's day Jay. Your video is so good. I love Taylor <3

Jay Asher said...

You can hear some of my gee-tar skillz by clicking the JoanMarie's CD tab beneath my blog header.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I really like that song <3' it's my favorite love song along with falling in love by McFly. Have a great day xx

Dayse D. said...

I can't wait to see who got the book1 (please let it be me, please let it be me)