Saturday, January 09, 2010

Who Will be Tangled Everafter?

The winner of Carolyn Mackler's Tangled, Amy Huntley's The Everafter, and a signed copy of Thirteen Reasons Why is...

Amanda Hewer

You were chosen, thanks to the good people at random.org, to receive these three books. Congratulations, Amanda!!! (I sent a message to your MySpace account to get some shipping info from you.)

For the rest of you almost-winners, there will be more giveaways in the near future. Now go buy yourselves a copy of those Mackler and Huntley books immediately!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm from Brazil and just finished reading "Thirteen Reasons Why" - and I have to say, wow, what a wonderful book! I love it, although it's not a happy subject, it was touching! I cried when Clay finished his tape, he and Hannah are such lovely characters! I made a review of your book in my blog, sadly is in English, but anyway, love it! Hugs, from one of yours fans in Brazil! :)

AmandaHewer said...

Thanks so much!
I replied to your message.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA!!!

Jeff & Sue

Caprica-Lex said...

Congratulations Amanda! I love to see that a frequent visitor of Jay's blog won those amazing books.

And thank you SO much for writing about "Wake". I was looking for a new book to read, and that one sounds very interesting. I just ordered it, so thanks for the tip.