Sunday, May 24, 2009

13RW Going On 30: A Winner!!!

When I announced the 13RW Going On 30 contest, I said that if Thirteen Reasons Why made it onto the New York Times bestseller list for a 30th week, someone would win a bag o' goodies. Including the word "if" was important because if the book disappeared from the list immediately after I announced the contest, I would've probably felt embarrassed and you wouldn't have heard from me for at least a month.

But the book hung around for another week!!! (You can see the entire list by clicking here.)

So the winner of the goodie bag is:

CARISE PERNELL

Congratulations, Carise. And thank you all for entering!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CARISE!
and
CONGRATULATIONS JAY!
13RW GOT YOU 30+++++++++
Both you and the book deserve it!
Jeff

StefanieEmmy said...

Congratulations! :D

Thao said...

I'm so proud of you Mr Jay : ) I hope 13RW will make the 50th or 100th week so we can have another goodie bag. Any congrats to you, and to the winner too of course!

Carise Pernell said...

Thanks Jay :D
I wish Th1rteen R3asons Why the best of luck!

Thanks for the awesome gift ^-^

Alicia said...

Of course it was going to make it another week! And another, and another, and another! I don't see this books falling off the list for a looooong time!

Congrats Carise! And to you too Jay! =]

Rochelle Blue said...

Congrats Carise and Jay =)

Joan said...

Congrats on 30 weeks! Joan

Unknown said...

Thanks again Jay, I still have all of this and it's amazing to see how much your book has grown! God bless!