According to the most recent list, Thirteen Reasons Why has been a New York Times bestseller for 29 weeks. In other words...it's going on 30. Woo-hoo! And if it makes it to 30, one of you will win a big ol' bag o' goodies.
Here's what you'll get with this themed prize:
- A bookbag from the San Luis Obispo library, which is where I worked when I wrote most of Thirteen Reasons Why.
- A signed copy of my book.
- A copy of the audiobook, signed by me and my wife. JoanMarie performs an original song, Soul Alone, at the end of the production.
- A t-shirt from the world's coolest publisher, Razorbill.
- A DVD of 13 Going On 30.
- A pound of Wild Women Blend coffee (which inspired the Hairy Chest Blend in the book) from Linnaea's Café (which inspired Monet's Garden Café).
- Fifty Fandango Bucks, in honor of the place Hannah and Clay worked one summer.
- The Monster at the End of this Book (starring Lovable, Furry Old Grover), which is the most suspenseful book ever written.
- An audiocassette recording of Cassette 5: Side A, with me reading as Clay and JoanMarie reading as Hannah.
- A booklight, because you won't be able to put down The Monster at the End of this Book even if it is past your bedtime.
- A Buffalo Tom c.d. which includes the song Larry. I listened to that song over and over while writing the final two pages.
- Strawberry lipgloss, in honor of Clay's first kiss.
For a chance to win, all you've gotta do is leave your name in the comments section of this post between now and Saturday. Every name will go in a bag and one will be drawn at random. Come back on May 24th to find out if you've won.
And thank you!!!
RULES CLARIFICATION: Leaving an e-mail, MySpace, or blog address will make it much easier and quicker to contact you. But if you simply leave your name, you are still entered. Just make sure to come back on May 24th to see if you've won and we'll figure it out from there. And yes, people who live in another country can play, too!