Monday, April 11, 2011

Totally Board (but not at all bored)

Today, Isaiah is four months old!

To celebrate, we spent some time doing one of his favorite activities...reading!!! Actually, he's more of a storyteller. He'll let us read half of the book, and then he takes over to tell us what happens through to the end.


His book collection continues to grow. In the photo above, he's proudly showing off his collection of autographed Nina Laden books. (Thanks, Nina!)

I haven't taken the time to appreciate board books from the perspective of a baby since...well...I was a baby myself. But these things are fun! In fact, sometimes Isaiah and I like to chew on the corners of the same book at the same time.

Yes, there are many ways for a father and son to bond over books.

8 comments:

sandi said...

That shirt is absolutely adorable ( ok the kid is pretty cute, too).

Unknown said...

Oh, the Charlie Brown shirt! Oh dear. I may need to borrow a baby just so I can dress it in one of those.

Happy four months to you all!

Sandy said...

Aww too cute ^_^

VegasJellyFish said...

SO CUTE!!! Love that he likes reading!

Sabrina Steyling said...

Happy four month birthday Isaiah! Such an adorable shirt you've got on. You're a real cutie ~ Enjoy your books! :)

Caprica-Lex said...

Love the shirt!!!

Katie Anderson said...

I first thought you photoshopped his head on, but then I realized it was an adorable t-shirt.

What a cutie.

Jay Asher said...

We were given two of those shirts at one of the baby showers. I guess people know me!

And Isaiah loves the way people look at him in it, so I think he likes it, too!