Thursday, November 04, 2010

Return to Rome

In 2010, I ventured outside of California on twelve different occasions to speak at schools, libraries, and conferences. If you saw me speak, hopefully it looked like I was having a great time...because I was!

In 2011, I'll be speaking a lot less because Isaiah will be here and I'd like to stick closer to home so I don't miss anything. But I just found this video, put together after my recent trip to Rome, Georgia. I think it gives you a good idea of why I've never said no to an opportunity to meet readers.

3 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

Great video, Jay! Be proud of yourself that your book has touched so many people both adults and teens alike.

Claire Dawn said...

Wow! I can't say how much this book touched me, and everytime I see something like this I get all teary.

Thank you Jay for writing that book.

Paul Joseph said...

I really enjoyed this video, Jay. It was nice to get to hear some of your comments since I've never had the opportunity to hear you speak live. Your book is very popular among reluctant readers. I can always get the kid who hates reading the most to pick up your book.