Thursday, October 08, 2009

3 Razorbillians, 1 Store

What does that poster say? No, not the one advertising a Peanuts Trick or Treat Bag for $1.95 (though I may have to get me one of those). The poster behind me!


This Saturday at the Barnes & Noble in San Luis Obispo (where I used to work), I'll be signing books with two of my favorite authors, Robin Benway and Jordanna Fraiberg.


Thirteen Reasons Why, Audrey, Wait!, and In Your Room are all Razorbill books, and we'll be giving away free copies of upcoming Razorbill books to a few lucky attendees.

Oh, good! It looks like the display is working...



And if you live a bit to the south, I'll be speaking...all by my lonesome...at the Santa Maria Public Library on Friday at 4pm.

6 comments:

litafromborders said...

Looking forward to hosting you at Borders Goleta on Saturd, October 17 at 2pm.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

It's interesting that you worked at a Borders. One of my friends, who now has 4 books out and another 3 under contract, worked at Borders. Maybe it's a career launcher. I should apply!

Anna said...

13 Reasons Why..Is Simplyy Amazing! I went to your talk at the Santa Maria Public Library & you were great! Thank You so much for going and talk to us !
-Anna

Jay Asher said...

Lita, I can't wait. It should be fun!

Sharon, I actually worked at a B&N...so it sounds like they're both good for potential authors! (I've also worked at an indie bookstore, an outlet bookstore, and two public libraries.)

Anna, I had a great time in Santa Maria tonight. Thank you so much for coming to hear me speak!

Suzanne Young said...

Yay for Razorbill authors! I hear they're all awesome :-)

Gabby Dupuy said...

Aww I know I'm going back fairly far (Seeing as I'm commented on November 5), but this one stuck out to me. If I didn't have a football game tomorrow, I'd build a time machine to go back to October 10 to check you guys out at your old store. 10/10 is my birthday present, and it's awesome that it happened to fall on the same day that you were a part of 3 Razorbillians talking at the place where you used to work~